Sunday, September 24, 2006

Resounding thanks! And a Contest.

Thanks so much for all of you that weighed in on the SKB survey. I will take all your suggestions into consideration--especially the ones that suggest a higher neckline. Maybe my SKB love will be requited yet, or I'll end up knitting it for my daughter who has a perfect pre-pubescent physique (then she'll spill ketchup on it). My sp8 girl Harriet is having not one but TWO contests! Go find her cute self in the Stitches postcard section and let her know and guess which pattern and which Opal Rainforest yarn she will be using to knit her next pair of socks. There are yarn prizes involved. This girl has seriously great yarn. Check it out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Haha, I love that dragon picture! ;) Thanks so much for sending me the mystical dragons link... I enjoyed looking through all the pictures, so creative, so colorful! Thanks too for the contest blurb, I appreciate it! : )

9/24/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger Tammany said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sassenach/250015746/

This is a link to a photo of a human sized woman wearing her own SKB. Personally, I think it looks great! Thought you might like to check it out.

9/26/2006 08:37:00 AM  
Blogger Gene Slinx said...

really? well now i have to be heading off to bed, so tell me how tomorrow.

9/26/2006 08:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home