Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Good Causes!

Celia of Unraveling is raising money for the AsthmaWalk. She's offering a pair of handknitted socks as a prize to donators! Both my son and I suffer from asthma and so do a lot of other people I know. Lisa's handsome son (the guy in the sidebar picture), Brett, is riding in the National MS Society's annual MS 150 Bike Tour to help raise funds for Multiple Sclerosis research and local programs. Lisa's also offering a prize; don't forget to leave her a comment after you donate. I have two friends with MS, and one of my dear friends lost her mom to MS last year. A worthy cause.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for the plug, Lorinda---we're getting closer, but not there yet!

9/05/2006 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! :) I really appreciated your feedback.

9/06/2006 07:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home