Thursday, August 24, 2006

Swap Update

Now that I'm back from vacay, I need to get my swap packages sent out. But let me tell you what a treat it was to come home from Maine and have not one, not two, but THREE packages waiting for me! BIG thanks to my OSSP for her final package which rocks. And thanks to Lynne for sending me a Colorswap package as a thank you for playing angel to someone whose pal couldn't follow through. And last, but certainly not least, a package from my KSKS pal. Awesome. Lots of pics coming soon. My camera is on its way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

That's nice - I was thinking about maybe trying one of the secret pal swaps sometime. It sounds like they've been a good experience for you. Do a lot of people "bail" on their pals like what happened in yours?

8/24/2006 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home