Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sale!!!

As anyone with Bloglines knows, when you get behind, you might as well give up--it's swimming upstream, baby, and I ain't a swimmer. But I dutifully am reading headlines at least, out of some misdirected sense of guilt. I could mark them "all read," and no one would ever know. Granted, I'd miss out on the forty-eight contests that Chris has managed to find and win before I ever got there, but I'm just sayin'. I didn't cheat, though, and here's my prize (and yours too.) Counting Mermaids is having a sale! Poor dear has lost her job and is lowering her Etsy shop prices to move her merch. Stop by her blog and give her encouragement and buy some of her fun yarn. She's incredibly creative. I love the superhero/villian themes in her yarn. Best wishes to you as you plan your next steps Miss Mermaid!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Now, now, I'm not winning anywhere near as many contest now that I'm sharing the contest love on my blog...

8/23/2006 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Counting Mermaids said...

Thanks for the link! I'll be checking out your blog in the future!

8/25/2006 06:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home