Friday, August 04, 2006

Project Spectrum Inspiration

My brother was in Milwaukee for a business trip, so I sped up the road to meet him for dinner. Even though it was officially a million degrees outside, we decided to walk to Lake Michigan which was only a few blocks from his hotel. There's some crazy beautiful architecture in downtown Millywaukay. And we were the only people enjoying it. Either it was too hot, or those Wisconsinites roll up their sidewalks at 5 p.m. There was nothing open. Weird. I got some great inspiration from the buildings, though. And my brother, as ever, is funny, smart and charming. Love you, Nature Jay.

6 Comments:

Blogger shanwen said...

i am glad it is still winter here :P

8/04/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger trek said...

Cool stonework.

8/06/2006 03:07:00 PM  
Blogger JulieFrick said...

What gorgeous photographs! Thanks for the eye candy!

8/07/2006 02:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Lynne said...

Oooh, pretty neutrals. I can't wait to see your August line-up of neutral music, etc. There will be a surprise on the way to you tomorrow.....wink, wink.

8/08/2006 07:20:00 AM  
Blogger Tammany said...

Thanks for the encouraging words! I will need as many as I can get!
(Sorry. My Outlook Express is being weird. Otherwise, I'd have e-mailed.)

8/08/2006 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Milwaukee is just bursting at the seams with beautiful buildings - those are some really nice shots...

8/08/2006 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home