Thursday, August 31, 2006

OSSP Revealed

The secret's out. THE best OSSP has made herself known, and she is Wendy of Intertwinement! What serendipity! Long have I drooled over her Katydid yarn. She sent the final OSSP package with a darling handknit purse (lined even! zipper too!), some of her wonderful yarn (Portrait of a Man--scroll to the bottom of screen), some more of her wonderful earrings, lip balm, soap that smells good, good, good, and a beautiful zebra print scarf. Wendy, you have made my summer beautiful; I'm so glad for the OSSP swap because it means I got to know you!

1 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

I'm glad you like your stuff...I think Portrait of a Man is one of my funniest yarns. You know everything to a man is white or black, right or wrong...hubby still doesn't get it or so he says.
By the way, your kitty looks like a hunter.lol.great picture!

9/03/2006 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home