Thursday, August 31, 2006

No, YOU'RE an Angel!

One of my favorite parts of this summer has been participating in swaps. And Lynne knows how to host a great one! She asked for an angel to help out one sad swapper whose pal pooped out, so I said yes. Trust me, I'm not trying to toot my own horn here. Lynne said she'd send me a "little" package as a thank you. And look what was waiting for me when I got home from Maine! Lynne filled a box with yarny goodness and treats. I love the bag, the great cotton yarn, the cute necklace and the fun shoes (which I forgot to include in the picture). Thanks, Lynne. You are a sweetie! I'm so glad you hosted this swap so I had a chance to get to know you. And I'll be your swap pal partner any time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home