Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lace Swap Goodies

I shall now call August my favorite month--the wonderful thoughtfulness of new friends keeps rolling in! I received a package from the Netherlands, and I thought, "Hey, I haven't ordered from Astrid (MUST have her new Opal Hundertwasser), what's this?" It was a lovely package from the generous and wonderful ZhiWen. Three lace patterns, beautiful green Opal, Artisan NZ Merino Laceweight in Ocean color. Everything in the package was color-coordinated. Dutch candies--triple yummy goodness, fresh loose tea (must find my tea strainer), cute soap that smells good, a sweet handmade card and stitchmarkers that she made. Does this girl's talent know no bounds? I was so excited to see the Artisan NZ yarn. I just found it for the first time when I went to Massachusetts and bought myself a skein. I love it. I'm looking forward to finishing my current projects and starting something for me. Do you find you end up knitting for everyone else? Lately I have. And I'm glad to, but I'm looking forward to this special treat. I love everything, ZhiWen. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! And you have a standing invitation to Chicago!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ellen said...

Love all your goodies!

I'm envious...

Enjoy, enjoy!

8/31/2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger ZhiWen said...

:D I'm so glad that you liked everything! It's one of my first swaps and I had so much fun putting everything together :) Also, I checked out your other swap packages and they are all so very cool! There are so many nice people on the knitblogging scene :)

8/31/2006 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What a beautiful package!

8/31/2006 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home