Thursday, August 31, 2006

KSKS is a Success!

Another surprise waiting for me when I got home from Maine was the package from Michigan from my KSKS pal, Dawn. I am so touched by all the wonderful things she managed to squeeze into one box. First, she sent a beautiful hand knit sock bag in my fwaybit (how ABC used to say favorite) color. It's too cute! Then she included a lovely handwritten letter telling me where in Northern Michigan she had purchased each and every treat. It made me feel close to my beloved UP (Upper Peninsula). As you can see, she showered me with goodies--Trekking (yum); not one but FIVE sock patterns, a very cool accessory kit with stitch markers (YAY!), highlighters, a Chibi, emery boards, scissor and handmade fob (LOVE IT!). She gave me needles and a needle sizer thingy and a crochet hook, soap for me and my knits, M&Ms and the piece de resistance--MACKINAC ISLAND FUDGE!!! Read it and weep folks--it's mine. I have it hidden in the freezer with a sign that says "Rat Poison." And it's the best fudge I've ever had, and I make pretty good fudge. Dawn, you are a wonderful pal. Thanks for making me feel so special.

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

You deserve all that goodness! Enjoy :o)

8/31/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a Chibi?? I've noticed several people received them in their kits.

8/31/2006 06:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home