Monday, August 28, 2006

Back in Action

There is knitting going on Chez Bluey. I have one prayer shawl done and another about halfway finished. I have to weave in ends and wash the first one, and it will be packed off to someone near and dear just diagnosed with breast cancer. The next one will go to my church's prayer shawl ministry. And there will be pictures! My camera arrived today, thanks to my lovely and organized cousin Sha. She's wonderful. She even used snack food instead of popcorn to protect the camera. You gotta love a woman like that. And I do. Here's one picture from the vacay. I knit a felted bag for the family silent auction, and my cousin Janet the knitter is the one who ended up winning it. I used a combo of Lite Lopi and Galway. It felted nicely, but that Lite Lopi is super hairy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home