Sunday, July 23, 2006

We're Off to See the Yarn Harlot

The wonderful Yarn Harlot of ON. Woo hoo! Tomorrow is the big day! What knitting shall I take? What shall I wear? I'm so nervous!! Phunkyknitter and I get to meet the Yarn Harlot! And I have a surprise for her too. I'll tell you, but don't tell her. Shhhh! It's a secret. Here's what Susie made and I'm delivering. To die for. (By the way, stop by and wish Susie quick healing for her sore back.) I am making the big sacrifice in not keeping it to myself. May the YH knit with it in joy and peace and make it the thing of beauty that it deserves to be. I'm so looking forward to meeting Stephanie who inspires me in so many ways, and I'm also looking forward to meeting B, the Phunkyknitter, whom I've come to know through the knog-osphere. What a wonderful thing to make friends through the internet and then get a chance to meet in person! I'm so happy! I even have a babysitter for my son (who is NOT happy--thinks he's too big--thinks he wants to come with me--NOT!). And my baby ABC left me today for at least a week to go stay with her cousin. I'm feeling a little lost without her. Just like I felt last week when my boy went off to camp. He's back, and is it possible that he left a little boy and came back a big one? I think so. Thanks to those of you who are leaving answers for the contest. I'll keep it open until Saturday to give more of my 2.3 readers a chance to respond.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Another red-head knitblogger. What's not to like? :-D
Tell us all about your encounter with the Yarn Harlot.

7/23/2006 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger shanwen said...

Wow, i think ms harlot will love that yarn:) can't wait to see the pictures you took at the yarn harlot meeting :)

7/25/2006 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home