Wednesday, July 12, 2006

This is so cute, I may have to send it to Cute Overload!

My football warmer purse is all done, and I declare it's the cutest widdle purse I've ever seen! It was fun to knit too. Some new stitches learned: double I-cord and CDD (Center Double Decrease). One question I have about the pattern (maybe I'll email the designer or ask someone who knows. If you know, dish please) is why the provisional cast on? At no point in the pattern do I need it, and I ended up having to kitchener the provisional cast on section. I probably misunderstood the directions. This purse has purple in it, so it qualifies for Project Spectrum. Woo hoo! And, if Meg of Cute Overload won't take inanimate objects for her site, may I submit my kitties? Don't think of them as kitties, think of them as kitties-in-a-box (from the old Little Caesar's commercial)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonzairn said...

I LOVE THIS BAG!!! and the colors are the bomb! Where did you get the pattern!!!!!

Love your knitting!

7/12/2006 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home