Wednesday, July 26, 2006

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I LOVE the memories you are sharing about favorite foods. Thanks so much.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I laughed at OSSP's comment about scary foods. Thanks for reminding me of having to eat lima beans, NOT! Now, do I need to get Dr. Phil to do some therapy? 'Cause I'll crack out the Prozac and Merlot right now if I have to--we'll finish this up right. While we're on the subject of favorites. How about your favorite word? Maybe you like how it rolls off your tongue or the picture it evokes in your mind. My friend Kerry and I collect words we like and words we don't. Moist is a word I do NOT like. Nasty is a word that I do. Care to share?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammany said...

I, too, do not like the word moist. However, I like the word inebriated. That's odd for me since I rarely drink, but I still enjoy it. I have also been known to say "groovy" a lot!

7/27/2006 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

hmmmm, I have lots of favorite words: how 'bout autumnal; quintessential; wonky; libations. I too am very fond of inebriated and groovy, but I don't mind moist.

8/03/2006 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home