Thursday, July 27, 2006

Project Spectrum Purple of the Day

Purple knitting going on here chez roux. And here's a purple book for you, because no discussion of purple would be complete without Harold.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I just had a (not-so original) thought: if Meg can post pics of cute animals, maybe I should post pics of cute guys. Her URL is CuteOverload.com, what could I call mine? Don't go all "Snakes on a Plane" on me (as Crazy Aunt Purl says); I just think we could use a daily dose of eye candy. And what's more, if you Google "cute guys," you will not get any heterosexual references. I'm just sayin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammany said...

Love that book! I also love the idea of a hottie-a-day site. And I don't mind if they're not straight. Cute is cute. =)

7/27/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger lorinda said...

You've got a point there.

7/27/2006 08:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home