Sunday, July 16, 2006

Now THIS does not bore me

I googled "purple" this morning, for you my dear reader, and got 188 million hits. And they're all boring or x-rated. Okay, so I didn't read all 188 mil, but I looked at the first two or three google screens. Boring, I'm falling asleep just thinking about it. This is kinda cool, though. Wish I lived closer. And this is good. And I think Alison would appreciate this. And you gotta love a sock pattern that incorporates purple yarn, is free and is called Pancake Sock. That's making me hungry. Time for breakfast.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

i love purple! love love love. which looking at your purple google things makes me think i need to go to the farmers market for some blackberrys -- they are kinda' dark purple and then stop for some vanilla ice cream. that sounds like it is right up my alley.

7/17/2006 06:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home