Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Contest Update and Challenge

In honor of my 400th post (take a drink if you're playing Amy's game), I am hosting a contest. List 5 things you've learned about me from my blog. I've had several entries, but with hits from the Yarn Harlot's site, I'm surprised there aren't more. Come one, come all and join the fun! Saturday's the last day to enter. Thanks for playing! Some serious knitting going on today su casa. I am making a Small Felted Bucket Bag for my KSKS pal. Right now it looks like a scarf, but when I put it all together--wah-la! It will be fun. I may even try to do some unconventional dyeing. And if it bombs, we'll put it in the reject pile as #3 KSKS pal bag that didn't work. That's okay, eventually the right bag and I will find each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home