Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Won!!!!

I was so happy when I checked my email tonight to find one from Cara. I'm feeling the love, baby! I won gift basket #7 from the Spin Out contest. I feel honored, and what's more, I see my life taking a new direction. It's a spinning gift basket! See what's included: Sheep to Shawl!: -- Spirit Trail Fiberworks presents the Spin and Knit a Shawl kit with 7 oz of exotic fibers including mongolian cashmere, llama top, baby camel top, baby suri alpaca top, baby alpaca top and super angora top -- $25.00 gift certificate to The Yarn Tree -- The Spinner's Companion by Bobbie Irwin from Spin Off/Interweave Press -- Fibre Wash and Fibre Rinse kit from Unicorn Fibre And the winner is... Lorinda Carbonara
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

Anonymous Ellen said...

A lovely gift basket! This must bode well...

7/06/2006 07:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Oh, Lorinda! That gift basket is making me drool! I would love to teach you to spin. We only live 1 state away from each other, right? (Where is Naperville, anyway?) However, I'm going to have to recommend that you start out with some good honest wool and save the luxury stuff for a bit later...

7/06/2006 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger JulieFrick said...

Oh, man am I jealous!

7/06/2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

congrats to you on your win and what a great pkg.
Thanks for the button too. I finally found it, scrolling down on your sidebar.
When I get out of root-canal hell I will do some more with the site and make use of the button.
meanwhile, I'm headed back to endodontist in the AM for round 2. ;(

7/06/2006 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger mo said...

Oooooooo lucky girl!!!

7/07/2006 12:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats....


OSSP

7/07/2006 08:45:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats!!! Woo-hoo!!!

7/07/2006 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger shanwen said...

LUcky Lucky Girl.. Time to do some spinning..

7/08/2006 03:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home