Friday, June 23, 2006

To Knit, Perchance to Help a Friend Out

Snooze, a Northern Michigander (and by extension a lovely lady) has an Etsy yarn shop that I've been visiting and drooling over regularly. Today I visited her blog. She is selling off a bunch of her stash to cover expenses while her husband seeks employment. Read her story at To Knit, Perchance to Dream (love that name). And for one day only--Saturday, June 24th--she is having a 50% off sale at her Etsy shop! Her yarn is really beautiful. I know we're all trying to do Summer of Stash, but I'm digging into my pockets to help her out. And getting seriously wonderful yarn in the process. Tomorrow morning when my dog wakes me up at 5:30 (it keeps getting earlier every morning); I'm jumping on my computer and ordering yarn. Race ya.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonzairn said...

I get off from work at 0300.... hmmmmm Might have to do some shopping prior to going to bed......

6/23/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Ellen said...

Thanks for the tip, Lorinda!

6/23/2006 02:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay dokey

OSSP

6/23/2006 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger Snooze said...

You have no idea how much I appreciate you...thank you for being so supportive.

Blessings~

6/23/2006 04:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home