Sunday, June 18, 2006

TMI?

Kerrie at HipKnits is posting 30 things about herself as a celebration for her upcoming birthday. She challenged her readers (and tempted us with a prize) to share 30 of our own things. Here goes: 1. My birthday is November 14th. 2. I was eight days old when JFK was assassinated. 3. My mom remembers what she was doing when she heard the news. 4. I remember what I was doing when I heard that Elvis and John Lennon were dead. 5. I have lived in 29 different places (counting college dorm rooms). 6. I have two sisters (one in heaven) and two brothers. 7. I have a B.A. and an M.S. 8. I am a certified Montessori teacher. 9. I am not currently using any of those degrees. 10. I have a male Yorkie and three male cats. 11. My female Yorkie died a year and a half ago. 12. She was fourteen. 13. I miss her every day. 14. My parents and my siblings (except for one) live in Manitoba, Canada. 15. I miss some things about MB (prairie sunsets and sunrises). Not the cold. 16. I love Chicago, which is where I live now (well, a suburb of Chicago). 17. I have two kids, a boy and a girl. 18. Two kids is just right for me (most days). 19. I love to read. C. S. Lewis is my hands-down favorite writer. 20. Jane Austen is my second. 21. I have the coolest parents in the world. 22. I love Maine, where my mom's family lives. 23. I love Upper Michigan, where I used to live. 24. Six years ago, my whole life fell apart. 25. I lost my house, my marriage and my health. 26. Jesus is the only reason I am still alive. 27. I learned that I have the best friends in the world. 28. I learned that even though you wish it might, a broken heart will not kill you. 29. I still love my husband. 30. Knitting and writing are what keep me sane.

1 Comments:

Blogger cecily said...

Ooooo, you're certified in Montessori? That's something that I'm looking into doing after I graduate!!

6/19/2006 03:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home