Monday, June 26, 2006

Thank You!

Thanks to each of you bibliophiles who shared some suggestions for getting my reading mojo back. I've got some old favorites to revisit and some new favorites to explore. I'm finding in this knogger community such a wealth of kindred spirits; it's a wonderful thing. I've added some of my new friends to my sidebar. Visit them; I know you'll find them as inspiring and entertaining as I do. And for Chris and Chaos, here's Velvet showing you what manly dignity he truly has: and Charles showing he has no dignity at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ellen said...

Lorinda,
My goodness, thanks so much for including KnitSisters in your sidebar!

To answer your question on our blog, I *did* see the PBS production of _Daniel Deronda_...and loved it so much that I watched it twice on DVD. Amazing adaptation of a great book!

Love your kitty photos! Cats are just so photographable, aren't they?

Have a great day!

6/26/2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Velvet is very handsome and dignified indeed! Hee hee, a little kitty p*rn there, Charles?!

6/26/2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home