Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sexy Lexie

I've been longing for a Lexie Barnes bag for ages. I finally found one "barely used" on eBay. It's so spacious and lots of pockets for straight needles (what are those?). The pictures of the insides turned out too dark. Nice dark interior that won't show the dirt. This is last year's fabric; this year's is super fun too. Just to show how fickle I am, I'm already off loving the knitting bags I saw at Diva Knitting (more about her later). Namaste--beautimous. And their needle binders, which the lovely and talented Kathy sells at Knitche, are to die for. Scrounging, scrounging, what can I sell?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonzairn said...

Those bags are AWESOME!!!!! I want one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. I never thought of combing Ebay..... hmmmmmmmmmmm

6/10/2006 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home