Saturday, June 10, 2006

Project Spectrum Sock Club

Mama-E has come through in fine style. My sock yarn is here from Mama E's C*EYE*BER Fibre Market. Today I received April, May and June pictured here. They are gorgeous, and let me tell you: they are BUTTAH! I'm a little verklemmt. Talk amongst yourselves. Okay. The color names are great too. April is LollyGirl (how appropriate! our fearless leader!), May is MayBelle and June is JuneBug. I can't wait to use them. But I'll make myself wait while I try to finish what I've started. The anticipation will be almost as sweet. On a side note (hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry!), Mama-E is making a very special skein just especially for my SP8 whose birthday is in June. More details as they become available.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonzairn said...

I need to join a sock yarn addict support group. This yarn looks AWESOME....

6/10/2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, I wish I was your Secret Pal - my birthday is in June. Oh, wait, I forgot - I didn't sign up for SP8. Oh well :). Isn't Mam-E's yarn the best! I have Lollygirl too but now I've joined Summer of Stash and can't buy any yarn all summer long. It's harder than I thought.

6/11/2006 06:25:00 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Aren't her yarns amazing?! They are so incredibly soft! :)

6/11/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home