Monday, June 19, 2006

My Dutch Sock Yarn Temptress . . .

Is at it again . . . here's Astrid's latest email: Hello dear customers, My new offer: SUMMER SALE: ALL LANA GROSSA MEILENWEIT SOCK YARNS NOW ONLY 6.50 USDOLLARS PER BALL ! And it takes only 1 ball to make a pair of socks. Included in this offer are: Mega Boots Stretch (6ply, 150 grams) Colortweed (100 grams) Cotton Fondo Cotton Fun Cotton Maya Inca Magico Multi Effekt MultiRingel Scala So definitely not old collections. This offer is valid till June 28th 2006. Combined orders also possible, so if you wish to order together with your friend, neighbour or sister you can save on shipping costs! If you buy a total of 19 100-grams balls, shipping costs priority insured are just 1.52 usdollars per ball. You will have a bargain! If you have any questions, please let me know, I will be happy to help you. Love from the Netherlands, Astrid. Xoxoxo Astrid's Dutch Obsessions http://www.astridsdutchobsessions.com Shall I build a house just for my yarn?

2 Comments:

Blogger knitnthings said...

Yarn sale - yea!!!

6/19/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Bonzairn said...

QUIT enabling me!!!!!! Now I have to go buy yarn! LOL

6/20/2006 01:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home