Friday, June 02, 2006

Magic Yarn Ball Swap part 2

Oh joy! I found a skein of yarn for my MYBS partner in my stash that she has on her Jimmy Beans Wool Wishlist. How cool is that? I'm going to invent a list (or at least think about inventing a list) where people can put all the stuff they want. Amazon's great, but it doesn't have good knitting stuff. I digress. I shopped today and got trinkety fun dodaddish things to wrap inside the yarn. ABC and I enjoyed winding the ball (until she bailed for pretzels and popsicles--another healthy snack provided by yours truly). Now it's wrapped and on the pile to go to the post office. I'll try to make a run tomorrow because I have yarn for my 1SSP and my June Project Spectrum package is finis, voila and good to go. I'm so excited! So here's a peek of the wrapped yarn ball because Staci knows my blog address, and we don't want her peeking!

1 Comments:

Anonymous staci said...

hi lorinda,

i just wrote pretty much the same post on my journal. :)

if you want a peek check out my journal.

i can't wait to see mine!

6/02/2006 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home