Monday, June 26, 2006

A Little Sunday Afternoon Reading

I plopped down on my bed on Sunday, opened my laptop, and joined the blogosphere. I caught up on several I hadn't visited lately and, through Trek Along with Me, I found some great new ones. So first a huge THANK YOU! to Norma and Margene for leading us on this trek. I'm meeting so many great folks. I appreciate each one of you (or youse or y'all). Here are some I read: Always love Chris and her boo-boo kitty Chaos And Deb who rocks and knits at movies. Love that. Engineer Anonymous trekked all the way to Boston. Colorway 66 and her pattern are da Bomb! Last, but definitely not least (in fact longest), I found Lisa. She's the knitting nurse from Colorado. She's hosting a contest on her blog to answer ten questions from previous posts. I got sucked in by the prospect of free merch, but I stayed because of her excellent photography, wonderful wordsmithing and gorgeous knitting. I ended up spending the whole afternoon with her and left feeling like I'd made a good new friend. Gotta see that baby cardigan she knit for the Olympics--gaw-jus!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Aww, thank you! And I agree - Lisa's blog is great. I'm a big fan of New Word Wednesdays.

Off to check out Engineer Anonymous - thanks!

6/26/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow...what a ringing endorsement!

6/26/2006 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger Bonzairn said...

Thanks for these GREAT links! Awesome Reads!

6/27/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home