Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hooray! Secret Pal Goodies!

My Secret Pal 8 sent me a package from Canada (those customs workers must have been drooling over it for a while; they always do). And those Canadians know how to do yarn right. Here's a picture of the "yarny goodness" she chose just for me. Two skeins of Fiddlesticks Knitting Country Silk hand-dyed yarn--Wow! It's amazing in every way--the colorway, the feel, the smell, how it works up. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Also included is a pattern book using the Country Silk for scarves. The scarves were designed by leading Canadian designers to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer. Great cause, super designs, out-of-this-world yarn--what more could a girl ask for? As a fun bonus, there are also cute little Cheery-O stitch markers in three sizes. I am so tempted to eat them. But I won't. There are lots, too, and that's good for a girl like I who loses stitch markers like she loses her train of thought. Constantly. A big THANK YOU shout out to my Secret Pal. I love my yarn and patterns and stitch markers. You rock! Next post will show you what I am doing with said yarn (because I had to start a project right away with it).

3 Comments:

Blogger cecily said...

I'm so frustrated. I think I might have accidentally revealed myself to my SP8 when I sent her an ecard the other day. BOOOOOO. :(

I should be mailing your package tomorrow!

6/15/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Hope you're having a good day!
OSSP

6/15/2006 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Great package from your SP. The yarn looks lovely!

6/15/2006 04:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home