Monday, June 12, 2006

Deadline Approaches


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I can't decide. I really want to do this. But should I? I'm already deep into swapping, but I love it. And I love the challenge in this one of creating a sock kit for someone else. UPDATE: Okay, I'm in. Jen (yummm . . . Jen) pushed me over the edge with her cute suggestion for a bag. I will not copy her, but I am inspired and have my artist on the design right now (ABC-nine-year old artist, swimmer and charmer-about-town).

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm going to do it, I even have a bag idea, maybe. A felted sock bag that actually looks like a sock!

6/12/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Bonzairn said...

YOOHOO!!!!! I AM IN TOO!!!!!

6/13/2006 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I joined too - looks like fun. Good luck using your stash this summer - I'm having a harder time than I thought. It's like I'm even more tempted because I can't buy yarn and fiber.

Thanks for your comments. I love the idea of using the beets to dye yarn.

6/14/2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm glad you joined. :) Have you gotten a confirmation e-mail yet? I signed up Sunday afternoon and haven't recieved an e-mail and now I'm worried they missed me! :(

6/14/2006 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home