Monday, June 26, 2006

Catching up

Now that I have finally recovered (again) my lost camera cord (my house isn't that big, I think the cord hides itself), I can recap last week. Knitting progress: Frogged Jaywalker number two. Too many booboos. Instead of starting it, I put Tropicana on the needles with Mama-E's Maybelle sock yarn. I'll have to rename it Wave O' the Sea or some such name. Here's a peek: Innit cute? Next, I worked on a project for my dear friend Kathy. It's the Top-Down Tease from Knitche. It's been on the needles and off the needles more times than I care to count. We finally had a confab about it and decided we both didn't like the look. Too open a weave. So back to Knitche and the drawing board for a solution. Also on the needles (different ones, of course) is my second lace project made with Fiddlesticks Country Silk from my darling sp8. The pattern is the Branching Out lace scarf from Knitty. It had to be put on hold for easier, less concentration-needing projects to take to the umpteen swimming classes I waited at while Kid 1 and Kid 2 improved backstroke and freestyle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonzairn said...

Very cool socks and I am not a blue person! Know what you mean about less intense projects for sitting and knitting during kid time!

6/26/2006 07:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home