Monday, May 22, 2006

Torn Between Two Lovers

Feelin' like a fool Lovin' both of you Is breakin' all the rules . . . To blog or to knit? Torn. But today, I must away and knit. I want to finish my Whiplash entry and a hostess gift for a party I'm invited to. And once school gets out, it's a free-for-all with football and school functions and trips to the eye doctor. I'm off, but not before I play Name That Tune with my 1SSP (One Skein Secret Pal). Every other day, every other day, Every other day of the week is fine, yeah But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes You can find me cryin' all of the time Nah nah, nah nah nah nah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...here you go

Artist: The Mamas And The Papas
Song: Monday, Monday Lyrics

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...
OSSP

5/22/2006 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger npanth said...

Talking about being "torn" over knitting ;) If you blog about knitting, does that count points towards both?

5/22/2006 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home