Sunday, May 14, 2006

Secret Pals!

I have received my Secret Pal assignments, both for Secret Pal 8 (hereafter known as SP8) and One Skein Secret Pal (hereafter known as OSSP). Both of my ladies are incredibly gifted and creative. Check out my OSSP at her blog Big Sky Life. If you stop by her blog tomorrow, May 15th, wish her a happy birthday. But remember not to tell her my name! She probably already knows because I am an secret email moron. But it's not like my name is a household word. I received my SP8's name and blog today. Read her blog at lime dragon. She's a big-time sock knitter, and since I just got my first skein of sock yarn today and cast on the stitches for a cotton sock using this pattern: Simple Toe Up Sock, I'm looking forward to her expertise. To my One Skein spoiler--Thanks! for the Hoops and Yoyo card! You can find them at Hallmark. My kids and I go to the free e-card part of the Hallmark site just to giggle at the Hoops and Yoyo cards. So you are off to a great start. :) To my SP8 spoiler, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, too. This is going to be a hoot :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous knitty.gritty.3 said...

hi lorinda! just a note from your secret pal, hope you have a happy day! :)

5/15/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OSSP here...I'm glad you liked the card. Have a great day!

5/16/2006 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home