Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Roots (or do you want to skip out and go to the Roak for coffee and fries with gravy?)

Or, back when cigarettes weren't eight dollars a pack. (I'm not a smoker, but I'm pleading the fifth about my past.) Believe it or don't, but my 25th High School Reunion is this year. The fine grads of Vincent Massey High School, Class of '81 have planned a big shindig. I don't think I can go, but maybe I can swing it. I know, I know, you're asking, "Who the @#$# is Vincent Massey?" Darned if I know. One semester of Canadian History, baby. Thank goodness for Wikipedia. Anyway, many kudos and muchas gracias to Kev, Michelle, Dean and Mark--fellow Massey grads and all around nice people--for their hard work. See if you can find my scary self.- And look what we had made as senior merchandise: I can't believe I haven't broken it yet with fourteen moves (counting college), two kids unloading the dishwasher and twenty-five years worth of drinks. Maybe the past isn't as fragile as I thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heatherly said...

even if your heather refuses to knit.. she homeschools her 5 kids? i wanna meet her! i am homeschooling our 6...well 4 of the 6 so far.
maybe we should make a new "sisters of heather's who don't knit" list.

5/30/2006 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home