Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Project Spectrum/Colorswap

The new color is here! The new color is here!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And with it a questionnaire for my Colorswap pal who is moving tomorrow! Best wishes, Cecily. Hope it all goes smoothly! Are you crafty? Yep. Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons andembellishments? yep again Do you dye your own wool? Not yet, but I've purchased the Koolaid in hopes of trying it soon. Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards? It's not my forte. What are your favorite scents? Spicy, citrusy Do you like stationary and cards? I'm a paper products and office supply harlot. Do you like to sew or embroider items? In very small doses. Do you like beads? Love 'em. What kind of candy do you like? Dark chocolate, anything with caramel and pecans. Do you like hand lotions or soaps? I do indeed. Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Mostly dangly earrings. Do you like to make/or use stitch markers? Love to use them, haven't tried making them. Do you collect anything? Yarn? Books? Felted bag patterns? Do you have any allergies? Smoke, grass, mold, trees. Do you have any hobbies? Don't have time for hobbies with all the knitting I do. :) Do you like scented or unscented candles? Scented Are you a fiber snob? I think I'm becoming one. Do you like to play cards or board games? Not so much. Do you like neon colors, pastel, light or medium ranges in the color of the month? I love cobalt and periwinkle most, but most colors of blue are great except teal. Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings? You betcha. Do you like picture frames? Yes, but I don't use them much. Very limited space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home