Monday, May 15, 2006

Project Spectrum

I went over to limedragon.com (my sp8) to read her archived blogs and get to know her a little better. I found this little gem on her site: Lolly Knitting Around's Project Spectrum. Lolly has challenged her readers with a color-a-month theme. Sounds like fun, so I'm in for May. It'll be an extra challenge since I'm trying not to buy yarn (and I've seen several knoggers doing the same--I've gone 10 days without buying yarn. I even have some yarn to return! I should get extra points for that.) May is green month, and I can count my fair isle bag (picture to come soon--I need to finish the liner and take a picture) because it is a chartreuse green and purple. Not sure I like the colors as much as when I started, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out over all. I'll have to muddle on what green yarn I have. Oh, I remember now. It's a secret, though. More later. Guess I'm passing on whipup #5. The theme was "yarn." I had some ideas, but I allowed my other projects preeminence and here it is AGAIN Monday night with everyone in bed but me. I do get tired of knitting in the loo. But I was glad to hear my mother relate that she used to hide in the shower to get away from us four screaming children. It's hereditary; I can't help it--escaping into the bathroom. Always good to be able to blame your weirdness on your parents. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home