Thursday, May 25, 2006

I get Mr. Darcy, and you don't. (And I'm not sharing him either.)

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet

88%

Emma Woodhouse

66%

Elinor Dashwood

63%

Jane Bennet

50%

Charlotte Lucas

44%

Marianne Dashwood

41%

Lady Catherine

31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com I was afraid I'd be Mr. Collins or Mrs. Elton. Yikes. And in true Lizzie Bennet style, I figured out BY MYSELF without the help of anyone else how to change the htm-hell stuff to move the picture of Lizzie off my links (she was too far to the right). I'm so excited now I won't be able to sleep. Maybe I should go read P&P again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lynne said...

Oh, but I LOVE Mr. Collins!

5/27/2006 05:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home