Thursday, May 18, 2006

Can you help me out?

I have discovered a new way to play with (read here bother) my kids. Yesterday, while ABC was trying to read in the car, I said, "Hey, I have a question to ask you." When she finally answered me with an annoyed "What?" I burst into song, "Do you know the way to San Jose?" I proceeded to sing her all the song questions I could think of, which was very few. She reposted with, "Do you know the Muffin Man?" and the game was on. Now I need some help. I can't think of many song questions, can you?

4 Comments:

Anonymous bekka said...

What's your name, little girl, what's your name... Lynyrd Skynyrd.

5/18/2006 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Liz said...

I bought my felt book on ebay, and the seller has another felt book for sale here http://cgi.ebay.com/Simple-Zakka-Felt-Wool-Bag-Japanese-Craft-Pattern-Book_W0QQitemZ8263776145QQcategoryZ11802QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I double checked the ISBN# and it is correct. I'm pretty sure the Ebay seller can get her hands on another HANDMADE FELT book for you.
At some point during the summer I will post images to the group on Flickr called Bubblehands. Hope you can join. Glad that you found OZIAHZ

:] Liz

5/19/2006 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like me now by toby keith
Why do you love me by garbage
how do you do by shakira
do you feel like we do by peter frampton
do you believe in magic by aly and AJ
do you love me by the contours
do you remember by phil collins
do you really want to hurt me by the culture club
do you believe in love by huey lewis and the news
do you wannna dance by mya
how do you know by third day

Have a great day!
ossp

5/19/2006 05:46:00 PM  
Anonymous knitty.gritty.3 said...

pardon me boy... is that the chattanooga choo-choo?
+
when you sleep (where do you fingers go?) by cake
+
voulez-vous couchez avec moi (lady marmalade)
+
voulez-vous dancez by ace of base (embarassingly...)

5/20/2006 08:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home