Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Warm Vanilla Sugar Cookie Reed Diffuser

First on my list is the Warm Vanilla Sugar Cookie Reed Diffuser from mahleewan. She makes the diffusers as an alternative to candles. The fragrance is really nice, not overpowering. A big plus for allergy sufferers who can't use incense. Even the container the diffuser comes in is pretty! She also does special orders; I told her that CK Euphoria is my favorite perfume, and she can make a skin scrub that smells just like it. Hmmmm. Good Mother's Day present for myself. :) She also makes jewelry just itching to be worn. The coffee cup is in the picture for perspective and reveals my love of coffee and my failure to remove mug rings and kitty footprints from the windowsill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home