Thursday, April 13, 2006

Secret Yarn Buddies

When I read knogs (knitting blogs), I feel jealous that the knittee has just received a package from her secret pal with cool yarn or funky stitch markers or some such lavish treat. What about me? I have thought more than once. I like yarn, I like presents, I like secret pals. How does one go about getting a secret pal? So I did the only thing a girl can do: I googled. And serendipity smiled upon me. I found not only one, but two yarn exchanges that are just starting now. So I did the only thing a girl can go: I signed up for both. I'm already going through my stash mentally thinking about what fun yarn I can share. I'll have to wait until I get assigned my secret pals--are they lace girls, yarn snobs, Malabrigo addicts? It will all be revealed soon enough. The first Secret Pal 8, is the one I've read in knogs all over the internet. The second, One Skein Secret Pal, ties into the book One Skein by Leigh Radford (which I have ordered). I can't wait to get this party started! :) :) :) (Here I am smiling at my links.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home