Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A most cool Moebius offering

unfelted final product I love Cat Bordhi. Her book A Second Treasury of Magical Knitting inspired me more than any other book of late. Here is a nested Moebius trio. There is a boo-boo--the directions cautioned to have a right side of the fabric. I went against my intuition on which side was the right side, and it was wrong. Who knew my intuition was right? It hasn't had a perfect track record--kinda like Cronk's shoulder angel from The Emperor's New Groove. I love that movie! But I digress, I used Noro Kureyon (not sure which number and too lazy to look) carrying two strands together. It's much thicker and "standuppy" than the single strand, as a felted basket should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home