Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm picking out a Thermos for you . . .

a very special Thermos for you. Well, okay, a scarf. My mother-in-law, bless her heart, thinks I knit very well, so I decided to make her a scarf. She loves those magic scarves and bought herself one. I''ve been trying to find just the right color and style, so I made this one, at ABC's suggestion. Somehow it may not be the right one for her. Maybe I'll take a pile of finished scarves over and let her pick one out. Seems the route to go. It is a cute scarf, though. Maybe we'll keep it at home. I know you can't have too many handbags, too many pairs of black shoes, too many earrings or too many articles of black clothing in your closet, but is it possible to have too many scarves? The scarf drawer is already full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home