Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Two Roads? I Think Not.

When two roads have diverged in a yellow wood, and I've taken the road less traveled, or the road more traveled--how do I return to the one I left behind? Shall I always find myself back on the same road, no matter how many rabbit trails lure me away? No matter how many purposeful detours I make? If life is a road, as I suppose Robert Frost meant it to be, am I destined to walk this one? I look at my life, and despite the changes I've tried to make, I'm stuck with the me that I am, warts and all. It strikes me that there are more warts than not. Every effort to be better, smarter, kinder, disciplined, holier deposit me in the end at the same place in the same path. I'm a person who can barely do the dishes, let alone motivate myself to leave the house or change the world. Today the hope seems small things will change, for more than five minutes anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google.org Will Put 1 Percent Of Google Profits & Equity To Philanthropic Use
Google.org Will Put 1 Percent Of Google Profits & Equity To Philanthropic Use : Google's philanthropic efforts move forward under the umbrella of Google.org , funded by one percent of its profits and equity.
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

10/12/2005 09:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs Offer Cyber-Catharsis
Walker White never kept a diary, but when his wife, Lindsay, was diagnosed with lymphoma in April, ... And although some psychologists question the use of the Internet for therapy, one hospital in High Point, N.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coast friendly hotel oregon pet site. It features just about everything to do with coast friendly hotel oregon pet related stuff. Do come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/12/2005 09:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us post comments - very cool of you. I work online with my own home based business website. Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!

10/18/2005 02:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home