Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Vulcan Mind Meld and Bad Words

So I'm writing my blog and go to publish it; it merges in cyberspace with someone else's--like bad reception on my cell phone. Suddenly I'm diatribing (if that's a word) in my mutant blog about what a @^@$*@#&$^ Bush is and what an amazing man Kerry is. I found the situation amusing, and I would have left the mind-meld blog, but I don't want my mom to know I know that many bad words. Even though she's probably already heard me say them, right Mom? It also wasn't highly articulate as arguments go. I'd give it high marks for passion if passion weren't so easy, overrated, and such a cop out. Tony Soprano is passionate, but is he good? Ironically, I just looked down at the Bible sitting open on my desk to the verse that said "A tranquil heart is life to the body, but passion is rottenness to the bones." (Proverbs 14:30) It's easy to use the f-word, but does it convey meaning other than that I am too lazy to hit the Thesaurus key on my WP software? I wonder if part of my blog ended up on his page? Did he wonder who the man I called a loser was? A question for the ages. If only I knew the &@#$%$# answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home